Sunday, December 5, 2010

My Dad is a Celebrity


On Sunday, November 21, 2010 my Dad’s company, Webster Engineering, had a huge fire.  Yes, my Dad is now very stressed out getting the company back up and running, trying to keep customers happy, and getting his employees back to work.  Yes, my Dad missed Thanksgiving with his family to take care of all of these things.  But, let’s concentrate on the good.  My Dad is now a local celebrity!

Click here to see one of the many news clips about the fire (watch the video!).  I have to say, I think my Dad did an excellent job with his interview and after his retirement from Webster Engineering, I think a job in crisis PR is in his future.  I would also like to add I was very happy to see that he was not wearing his awful Webster denim jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment