Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas in New York City




Kyle and I went to New York City to see the Christmas sights.  Here is a recap of our visit.
  1. First off, I love NYC.  If I could afford to live there, I would...  If I were 10 years younger, I would...  If I planned on living the single life, I probably would too...  But, I’m not rich enough, young enough, and I enjoy the company of my husband, pets, and thought of a family someday, so I just visit.
  2. We took the bus, next time, I’ll take the train.  Between really cramped seats, no electricity or internet as advertised, a gross bathroom, and still-drunk-the-next-morning guy sitting too close to me, the train is just so much nicer.  You can’t beat the price though.
  3. We saw Promises, Promises.  It was good.  It probably is not my favorite musical, but Sean Hayes, Kristin Chenoweth, and Molly Shannon were spectacular.
  4. We’re pretty much members of the Upright Citizens Brigade now.  This is our second time to NYC, our second time catching a comedy show, and for the second time, it was the funniest $10 I’ve ever spent.
  5. We shopped and ate, and shopped and ate, and shopped and ate.  We did a lot of shopping and eating.  There were probably many more sights to see, but I just could not help myself.  And, since we stayed in SoHo, everyone’s getting fake purses for Christmas!  (just kidding)


No comments:

Post a Comment