Thursday, June 2, 2011

Big Plans Ahead

I have many upcoming events that I am excited about, so I thought I would share.  My travel schedule does not even come to close to Kyle's hectic travel plans, but I think it is still impressive.
  • June:
    • Long Weekend in Boston - Kyle has to go for work, so I am tagging along.  I have never been to Massachusetts, so I am very excited to cross another state off the list.
    • Long Weekend in NYC - We have been planning to go to NYC with a couple of friends for a while now.  Our main purpose for the trip to is to catch the Colorado Rockies vs. NY Yankees game (which I believe will be my 11th baseball stadium), but I am sure we will fit in some site seeing as well.  Oh, and we are taking the train, which I am super excited about.
  • July:
    • Week in San Diego - This trip is for a work conference, but I hope to fit in some fun activities as well.
    • Long Weekend in upstate New York - My sister and I are taking a road trip to visit my Aunt and Nana.  Ithaca is gorges.
  • August:
    • Week in Key West - This is our big trip this year.  We rented a house, and since we are driving I plan on bringing our bikes.  I am not sure what to expect of Key West, but I hope to eat lots of key lime pie.
    • I hope to squeeze in a camping trip.  There are lots of places within a couple of hours of D.C.  I just need to convince Kyle that camping in 90 degrees is fun!
    • Start back to school - After officially finishing my first semester of grad school (round two) with an A, I am pumped about my second semester.
  • September:
    • Hmmm, I have a 4-day, Labor Day weekend.  It seems like we should be able to fit something in...
  • December:
    • HAVE A BABY - Ha, this is my big annoucement.  Kyle and I are expecting in mid-December!  So that only leaves one question... how old do you have to be to get a passport?

3 comments:

  1. yay!! i can't wait to buy one of those little santa clause outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandpa and I can't wait to stock up on Cubbie stuff...bibs, jammies, nuks, sippy cups! Just kidding...we can't wait to welcome the new little Katy/Kyle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And, I just can't wait, period! Dad will have to figure out what baby is to call him, but I am counting on being called Nana a long family tradition.

    ReplyDelete