Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Girls Weekend in Ithaca, New York

A couple of weekends ago my sister and I took a road trip to Ithaca, NY to visit family and ended up having a great girls weekend (minus the flat tire situation on the way home).  Here is what we did:

Enjoyed the views from my Aunt's new house.

Checked out the local historical sites.

Wished my Aunt's kayak was big enough for all of us to enjoy the water.

Went to the farmers market and bought their entire supply of sweets.

Relaxed on the front porch.

Ventured out into the pond with Kenzie.

Ate at the local bakery.

I had a great weekend full of food, fun, and a bit of redecorating.  I do not get to hang out with my family enough.

Here are the girls... my sister, Erin, my mom, Pam, and her sister/my aunt, Sue.

Four generations of girls:  my Nana/mom's mom, me (with baby), and my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment