Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Baby Traits

I have been thinking a lot lately about who the baby will look like and who she will take after.  Here is what I am hoping she will get from each of us: 

His
Her
Teeth (he has very few dental issues and I have more than one person's share)
Hair texture (his hair is nice but I cannot picture the poof on our girl)
Skin (he rarely has a zit and I think I will be breaking out until I am 50)
Ability to process lactose
Hair color (nice, dark hair)
Love for learning
Height and build (tall and slender)

Eyes (dark with better vision, but let's face it, she will need glasses eventually)

Smarts


There are additional traits that I hope she will inherit from both of us, but there are also some traits I hope she does not get.  I hope she is able to be more easy going then us, learn to relax better than us, and please let her have someone else's nose.

2 comments:

  1. ha! 'ability to process lactose'.

    agreed regarding The Poof.

    (and newsflash! you are also tall and slender)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you are tall and slender. And, let's face it--nose jobs are possible if she really hates her nose although I bet that won't be a problem. You are also smart and a hard worker so hope she gets that too. Let's just hope she doesn't have the Wrona attitude!!

    ReplyDelete