Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Anna Meets Santa

So I was not sure if I was going to go through with it this year.  I knew it would not go well, I knew it would be expensive, and I was not going to waste the time or money.  

Anna and Santa

Enter Facebook, and all of my friends cute pictures with Santa, and I caved.  Plus, the really crappy mall right by our house had a really nice Santa with no lines.  So, Anna met Santa and Anna cried as expected.  I suppose you cannot put a cost on memories, except that I can and it is 10 minutes and $21.

3 comments:

  1. That's a great Santa and Anna looks so cute. It's always worth it if only to have the photo that most everyone has the first time their child meets Santa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No...it's priceless. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Santa was amazing though...

    ReplyDelete