Tuesday, July 16, 2013

photo 

So, I think Anna is making me fat.

Well, there a lot of reasons why I am gaining weight right now, but let's concentrate on the ones I can blame Anna for.  Now that she is eating, it is tough to know what to order her when we go out to eat.  If she can eat some of what I order, then I share, no big deal.  If she cannot eat, or will not eat, what I order than I usually order her something off the kid's menu.  Then, she eats maybe four bites, and I end up eating the rest.  This is my problem-  not only do I eat my dinner, but I end up eating hers too.  (I also had to eat the rest of her birthday cake last weekend too.)

So, what do I do?
- Do not eat her food (nope, cannot do it, I am way too cheap to see that food go to waste)
- Bring it home (sometimes this works, sometimes it doesn't)
- I could order something small and just plan on eating the rest of her meal too (this would work, but then I would be stuck eating chicken nuggets or spaghetti for every meal - boo)
- Not go out to eat (hmmm...)

I think it will be easier when she gets older and actually eats an entire kids meal.  I remember my Dad always eating everything we didn't but Kyle can't eat most of the stuff Anna wants to.

OK, I am off to do 25 jumping jacks every time I think about the sandwich and grilled cheese (and birthday cake) I ate the other day for lunch.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe just order a salad and plan on eating her leftovers or better yet, realize you are going to throw them away. It's not the end of the world to do that. You could bring them home and reheat them later for Anna. Or I guess do more jumping jacks. Good luck

    ReplyDelete