Friday, December 13, 2013

Anna turned two!!  a while ago.

This year we celebrated her birthday with Kyle's parents since we were there for Thanksgiving.  I guess our Thanksgivings from now on will include apple pie, pumpkin pie, and birthday cake!

Anna celebrated with a trip to Rockford's Discovery Center Museum, lunch, a visit to the fire station, cake, and presents.  I highly recommend the museum.  There was a lot for toddlers to do.  Here are some pictures: 

  Anna's 2nd Birthday Anna's 2nd Birthday Anna's 2nd Birthday Anna's 2nd Birthday Anna's 2nd Birthday Anna's 2nd Birthday Anna's 2nd Birthday bAnna's 2nd Birthday 

It is hard to believe that Anna is two already.  Sure, I miss my roly-poly baby sometimes, but it is nice to watch her be more independent, have her own opinions, and try to do stuff on her own.  I love having a real conversation with my daughter.  I also like it when she says stuff like, "I like your sweater Mommy."

See more pictures from the day here.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like the kitty enjoyed celebrating Anna's birthday also.

    ReplyDelete