Friday, May 11, 2012

Tough Choices

I am in the market for some fun floats for Anna's visits to the pool this summer.  I had a float in mind, thinking it was the only type available, holy crap was I wrong!  There are so many choices, I am having trouble deciding.

Here is what I had in mind, the My Baby Float:












But then there is this , although I feel like we might crowd the other swimmers:














And this but I think it sends the wrong message since cars do not normally float.


















Finally, every baby needs a floating jet ski with an awning, right?


















And in other child-spoiling fun, here are a few additional must haves for Anna:

From Amazon



And in other Amazon fun, check out the funny comments in this totally unnecessary item for sale!

2 comments:

  1. floating jet ski with an awning for sure!! it will protect her from the sun. plus, it's a floating jet ski with an awning.

    i also like the squirty baby pool for the backyard. they did not have these cool toys when we were little!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize I would have so many choices when buying toys for our future lake house. I was thinking a few pails & shovels; some floats and tubes. Hmmm.......do they make the floating jet ski in adult size?
    I like the squirty baby pool too.

    ReplyDelete