Sunday, June 10, 2012

Powder Room Makeover - Step 3

We finally finished the bathroom!  The hold up was really my fault.  I got the wallpaper in the mail weeks ago, I have just been too scared to try to put it up.  It ended up not being as hard as I thought.  I had trouble with corners and working around the lights and light switches, but the rest went pretty smoothly.  I could not be happier with the results - we have the cutest powder room on the block!

(Please excuse the wallpaper that still needs to be trimmed.  Also, please excuse the poor quality pictures.  It is a really small room with no natural light.  I did my best.)

3 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful! Bathrooms are hard to do and you did a great job. Do you hire out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out really nice, Katy. Can't believe you've never wallpapered before...it looks professionally done.

    ReplyDelete