Friday, July 26, 2013

We had a great weekend, so great that I am just getting around to talking about it.  Kyle's parents came to visit and we kept busy at the zoo, at the outlet mall, and, of course, at the pool. 


DSC_0808 DSC_0815 DSC_0820 DSC_0814  
Kyle and I even had a date night at a fancy (at least to us) restaurant to celebrate our anniversary, and I managed to get in a 2.82 mile run with my sister, even though it was 85 degrees out, with 289% humidity, at 8am.  

Very successful weekend.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Those pictures make me realize that those 30 pounds lost are not near enough!!!! Ha, ha! We had a really good time too...it was fun watching Anna in the water, at the mall, at the zoo...everywhere. You are amazing parents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You look great! and are doing great! Anna watched me post the pictures this morning and kept saying, "Gram, Gram, Gram" It was cute.

      Delete
    2. Aw...thanks...I have to remember that it didn't come on over night...right? Tell Anna that Gram loves her soooooooo....much!

      Delete
    3. At least you have gotten weight off, wish I could say the same! You have done great, be proud.

      Delete
  2. looks like you had a great time! Anna sure is getting confident in the water too.

    ReplyDelete