Thursday, August 1, 2013

5 Things I'm Loving about Anna Right Now

Beach
  1. Her hugs.  They don't come often but when they do, they are fantastic.  She puts her whole body into that squeeze.
  2. Her independence.  She still sticks to our sides most hours of each day but every now and then she does little things by herself.  For example, when we get to day care the first thing we do is wash her hands.  Then, she picks up the step-stool and carries it over to the drinking fountain.  She climbs up and gets herself a drink, and if I get anywhere near her, she points in the other direction and says, "Move!  Move!".
  3. She loves her cousin.  She asks for Adelaide every morning and afternoon at day care, and waits for Adelaide to arrive after our Sunday runs.  Adelaide puts the biggest smile on Anna's face.  I hope, someday, Anna can return the favor.
  4. She is still eating her fruits and vegatables (and desserts) pretty well.
  5. She actually sat and watched Elmo for 15 whole minutes!

2 comments:

  1. It is so fun watching her grow and learn. Just don't want her to do it too fast! I'm like my mom...can't wait to have conversations with her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love you Anna. You put a smile on my face all the time, when I see your picture, hear your voice.

    ReplyDelete