Saturday, September 8, 2012

Hostess with the Mostess


I have a lot of hosting duties coming up so I am in full planning mode.  First up, my sister's baby shower in October.  She threw me such a nice shower, so the pressure is on to do the same for her.  I have been searching the internet for ideas, and hounding family and friends for help.  I think we have come up with some good ideas.  These are not some of them:

let's start with the invites.  (source)

decorations?  (source)

games!  can't tell what it is? it is pin-the-sperm-on-the-uterus, of course!  (source)

refreshments.  let's chug beer from a bottle.  (source)

don't get me started on all of the horrible cakes out there.  this is the only PG-rated one I could post.  (source

gift?  actually, knowing Erin she would probably use this.  (source)

 
 


1 comment: